A Message from Women’s Surgery & Aesthetics Center regarding Coronavirus.
Our highest priority is the health and peace of mind of our patients. We want to assure you that we are working with the appropriate agencies and providing training to our staff to properly care for all our patients.
For most of the American public, the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low. People who have been in close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and travelers to affected international locations are at increased risk.
Despite the low risk for most of our patients, we want to share with you some important information about the Coronavirus.
How you can help
- Stay at home if you are sick, and restrict contact with other people in your home.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- Face masks are NOT effective in preventing the general public from catching Coronavirus.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Mild to severe respiratory illness
- Difficulty breathing
If you have symptoms
The CDC recommends the following: “Call ahead to a healthcare professional if you develop fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently traveled to an area with ongoing spread. Tell your healthcare professional about your recent travel or contact. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and CDC to determine if you need to be tested.”
Information about COVID-19 is rapidly changing. For the most up-to-date news, visit the Center for Disease Control’s website.
While our office remains open, we are limiting visitors as an additional measure to keep our patients, staff and providers safe. Therefore, any guests are required to wait in the car until the patient has checked out. In the rare case that a guest is necessary to facilitate your visit, please call our office before your appointment to make arrangements.
We appreciate you wiliness to follow all guidelines and/or restriction to assure the safety of ourselves as well as others around us!