Professional Spray Tanning
Norvell Spray Tanning
At our center we take extra care to assure that your tanning experience is completely customized to you and your specific needs. Beginning when you arrive, you will meet with our tanning associate to discuss your skin color, desired look, and any concerns you may have. We then guide you to the color and product that will be perfect for you. Your tan is then applied with our state of the art spray system. In less than 15 minutes, you will have a beautiful, glowing tan which is sure to be the envy of all of your friends!
Preparing for your Tanning Session
EXFOLIATE Before Each Session to Remove Dry, Flaky Skin.
All waxing and/or shaving should be done 24 hours before your service. This is to avoid any product buildup in your pores, as well as avoiding the striped effect. Most razors have a moisturizing strip that will leave a residue on your skin.
The Day of your Session
Exfoliate before you come in. Avoid any products that will leave an oily residue on your skin. Spraying sunless products on dry flaky skin causes the tan to look less natural, uneven when fading and will shorten the life of your sunless tan.
– Avoid using moisturizer unless you have very dry skin as this can create a barrier on your skin.
– Please wash off all makeup, deodorant and perfume/cologne.
– Bring dark, loose fitting clothing (cotton) to wear home along with sandals or flip flops.
NOTE: Avoid using bar soaps and any shower products not designed specifically for spray tanning. These products can halt the DHA bronzing reaction. Essential oils will also break down a spray tan, and shorten the life of it dramatically. An imbalanced Ph, elevated body temperature, perspiration, and hormonal changes can hinder DHA development and results.
– Wipe skin with pre spray tan wipes to remove any excess body oils or products from the skin.
– Remove make up and deodorant with wipes.
– Pull hair up and away from face and neck with a hair tie and cover with a hair cap.
– Remove clothing, shoes, and jewelry.
– We provide disposable undergarments, (boxers, briefs, and G-strings), or you can wear your own.
After your Tan:
Proper skin care in the days following your service is essential to achieving an optimal result. Once you leave, it is important to follow these instructions and make sure to use only recommended support products. Please feel free to call the office with ANY questions.
– Standard products are designed to be rinsed off after 6-8 hours.
– Do not get yourself wet or sweat excessively. Avoid any skin to skin contact as this can rub your tan off before it has a chance to develop. We clean your palms carefully so if you touch your tan before you take your first shower, your palms WILL be tinted the following day. Do not touch yourself.
– DO NOT use bar soap on your tan. Bar soap will dry out your skin and lead to cracking. Bar soap will also halt the development of the rapid tan in the first 24 hours after your tan.
– When you step out of the shower make sure to pat yourself dry with a towel instead of rub. Always moisturize. Please do not use any lotions that are not designed for an airbrush tan. Never use essential oils.
We have a full line of Norvell Products specifically designed to maintain and protect your tan. Ask an associate for more information about taking home the right Norvell products!
Single Visit Full Body: $30
Legs Only: $15
Chest & Face Only: $15
4 Hand-sprays per month: $110.00
Customized Competition Airbrush Spray Tans for Bridal Parties, Proms, Pageants, Cheerleaders & Dancers: Call for Pricing