In some cases surgery may be recommend. The following information will provide you with answers to many commonly asked questions as you navigate through the process of scheduling your surgery.
- Our Surgery Coordinator will contact your insurance company on your behalf to verify eligibility, obtain prior authorization (if required) and determine your financial obligation based on your insurance policy.
- Our office will then contact you regarding payment. Women’s Surgery & Aesthetics Center requires a surgery deposit prior to scheduling surgery. The deposit amount can be up to $500.00 depending on your insurance coverage. Please keep in mind this is only a deposit and you will be billed accordingly for any balance over and above the deposit amount as deemed by your insurance company.
- Self pay patients or those patients electing to have a “cosmetic” type procedure deemed to be a non-covered service by your insurance company will be required to make payment in full prior to scheduling surgery. The Surgery Coordinator will provide you with a cost estimate in these cases.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Care Credit as payment options.
- Your deposit amount will be fully refundable if you decide to cancel surgery, however there will be a $500.00 cancellation fee if you cancel within 72 hours of the surgery date.
- Women’s Surgery & Aesthetics Center does not collect payment for the hospital or anesthesiologist. You will be billed separately for their services.
- Our Surgery Coordinator will make every effort to schedule your surgery on the date you desire. However, in some cases this may not be possible. Please do not make arrangements with your family or employer until a surgery date has been confirmed by the Surgery Coordinator.
- Pre-operative physicals by your surgeon or medial clearances by your primary care physician may be required. If required, they must be performed within 30 days of your surgery date. If you do not keep these scheduled appointments we will have no other option but to reschedule your surgery.
- There will be a $25.00 charge to complete disability or FMLA paperwork related to your surgery.
Surgery Contact Form
Parkridge East Hospital
941 Spring Creek Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
P: (423) 894.7870
Pre-Register Online Here
975 East Third Street
Chattanooga, TN 37403
P: (423) 778.7000
Erlanger East Hospital
1751 Gunbarrel Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 37421
P: (423) 778.8700